Philosophy - When you're ready, I'm here to help! Providing outstanding service to my clients is my number one priority. It’s important that your agent be an advocate who understands your needs, answers your questions and keeps you informed throughout the entire real estate process.
I am a single mom of two and will work tirelessly to please my clients. Buying or selling a home is a huge decision and can be stressful. My job is to help eliminate the stress by: listening carefully to your requirements, responding, minding the details, negotiating offers, following up and working with you to have a pleasant experience by achieving your real estate goals. My background is in corporate relocation and I specialized in temporary housing/rental needs and transfers to the City of Cincinnati from another state. I was also an active board member of the Greater Cincinnati Relocation.
Commitment to Sellers:
· Understand your reasons for moving, your time frame and your financial goals
· Focus on selling your home for the best price and under the terms and conditions that work in your best interest
· Offer staging consulting included in my service to you
· Provide thorough competitive market research and work with you to determine the best pricing strategy
· Listen to you, understand your goals, keep you informed and involved in the entire selling process and what to expect
· Utilize the latest technology to market and promote your home
· Aggressively negotiate terms to sell your home that work for you
Commitment to Buyers:
· Listen to your needs and wants to understand what you are looking for in a home
· Aggressively negotiate the best price and terms that work for you
· Offer Coldwell Banker's Full Service of expertise including financing through Coldwell Banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title
"Nikki was absolutely awesome she helped us move from Ohio to Kentucky, and the transition was absolutely flawless thanks to her she is truly an amazing woman and anywhere that you would move in the United States I hope anybody would have someone like Nikki to help them in their journey. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for us. Thanks again" - Susie and Andy Rossiter
"You won't find a more professional realtor. Nikki will work tirelessly to get you the most money for your house OR get you into the home you want in the community you love. Perfect balance of hardworking and caring." -Sheree Paolello, Channel 5 News Anchor
"When we decided to sell our home and move out of state I immediately thought of Nikki. We met while I worked for a Flavor Company in the Cincinnati area. Nikki is a tremendous business networker and developer. She listed our home in May1st and after two offers, we closed 7 weeks later. She worked hard to sell our fixer-upper and helped us find the perfect new family for our neighborhood. Her professionalism and straight-forward approach got us right to the price point we needed. If you are buying, selling or relocating I would recommend her without hesitation. " -Annie Stark
Hondros College of Real Estate
University of Cincinnati, Bachelor's of Arts, Communications
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data relating
to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NKY MLS (last updated August 24, 2019 12:55 PM). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than may be marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about those properties will include the name of the listing broker(s) when required by the MLS. All rights reserved.